If you have EU Settlement Scheme status, you are not required to book an appointment to register in-person. We will always try to obtain evidence of your EUSS permission during the admissions process. This is so that you do not need to provide this for the right to study check at the point of registration. During the admissions process you may be asked to provide your share code which the university will use to verify your immigration status (also referred to as your 'settled' or 'pre-settled' status). We will then complete in-person registration on your behalf.

If you have not provided the university with your share code or you’re not sure if you have done this, please complete this form. Filling in this form will allow us to complete your right to study check and your in-person registration.

If you do not have EU Settlement Scheme status you are required to book an appointment to register in person.

For full instructions on how complete in-person registration, please visit our webpage