Unfortunately, this cannot be updated via registration. To request an update to the name and/or gender on your student record, you’ll need to complete the name/gender update request form. As part of the form, you’ll be asked to provide evidence that supports the update(s) being requested. Once you’ve submitted your form, please visit any of our student service centres with the original copy of your evidence so we can verify the details and process this for you.

If you identify as trans or gender non-conforming, you can request an update to your name and/or gender without needing to provide evidence. 

Full details and the form to complete can be found here