If you wish to request an extension to your progression review, please contact your supervisor in the first instance. You will need to apply for extenuating circumstances (EC) here. On the second page of the EC form please select 'yes' on the question 'PGR students only: Are you requesting an extension to your annual progression review?'. Please note, that all sections of the EC form need to be completed in one session, there is no option to save progress and return later. Make sure you have all necessary information, including any evidence, before starting.

For further advice and guidance, please contact a member of the postgraduate research team. Please see our help page for further information.