If you are without a supervisor or are unhappy with your supervisor for any reason, you should discuss this with your supervisory team in the first instance where possible, or with your School's Postgraduate Student Adviser (PGSA) or Head of School.  

If a change in supervisory arrangements is agreed, you will need to complete the supervision arrangements form together with your new supervisors.  You can find this here; please return your form to the Faculty PGR team, using the details on the form.