If you have a support plan you can request an extension to coursework deadlines using a Coursework Extension Request Form (CERF)


These are accessible via the RAA forms web page. 


Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the section for ‘Students with Support Plans - request an extension to coursework’.


Choose the form for the school delivering the module.


Please find a helpful flowchart on the Extenuating Circumstances Student Services page here to help you work out whether you could use the CERF or EC route to request your extension.


Go to Students with Support plans - access to coursework extensions for more information


Click here for more details on Support Plans in general