I’m new to the University or starting a new course:

The earliest we can process the CAS is six months before the course start date.
You do not need to request a CAS. You will be automatically be contacted with your CAS information within five working days of the following criteria being met:


I’m a current student needing to apply for a new visa to continue on my current course:

You can request a CAS via the form below:

CAS Request for current students only (Student route visa)

(Please note this is for current students only and a CAS request from an applicant will not be considered).