Students who apply to study abroad are officially advised to wait until they know the outcome of their study abroad application prior to committing to any accommodation arrangements for the following year.
There is one semester accommodation available to apply for in university-arranged accommodation at the University of Nottingham. Alternatively, if you have already secured private sector accommodation for the full year, you can advertise your room through Unipol or on our Study Abroad Facebook accommodation group. You can also use these sites to look for one semester accommodation in Nottingham if you don’t take out a tenancy agreement and are successful in your application to study abroad.
If you take out a tenancy agreement, you are strongly advised before signing anything to check with the landlord or letting agency, that it is possible later to change the agreement and add someone else to the tenancy, so that your tenancy for the semester you are on exchange can be taken over by another student.