There are two different types of transcripts: graduate transcripts and provisional transcripts.
A provisional transcript is available to order whilst you are studying up to the point of you graduating.  

A graduate transcript should be ordered after you have graduated.  You can order these online by visiting the Official Documents and Letters web page.