We do not provide a certification service.  We can provide official duplicate documents, and these are available to order from the document webpages.

Please see the information on the Official Documents and letters webpage.

It may be of help to visit the Legalisation Office webpage.

If you wish to obtain certified copies, you can do so by having a document certified as a true copy of the original by getting it signed and dated by a professional person, like a solicitor.

We would advise looking for Notary & Apostille Services in your locality.