If your BRP is lost, stolen or damaged, it must be reported to the Home OfficeOnce reported, you must apply for a replacement BRP.  Failure to apply for a replacement BRP within the specified Home Office time limit, may result in a fine of up to £1,000 and your permission to stay in the UK could be cancelled. If your BRP was stolen, you should report this to the Police. When you receive a replacement BRP, you must take it to Cherry Tree Lodge (University Park building no.13 on the University Park map) so that we can take a scan for the university's records.