When applying for a visa to visit Europe, you will need to undertake this process, independently, by contacting the relevant Embassy direct. You can do this by checking the information on their website to start with. You can request a university letter confirming your registration (which functions as a ‘no objection letter’) and for many countries you can request a letter specifically tailored to your chosen country's Embassy/Consulate. On the official documents web page please click 'I want to travel overseas and need to get a visa'.