In order to notify the Home Office of your new passport details, you will need to print, complete and send a Migrant Change of Circumstances form

Once you get your new passport, you will also need to update your details with the Visa and Immigration Team. Please book an appointment with us, to bring your new passport to be scanned. Our offices are located at Cherry Tree Lodge, University Park, building no.13 on the University Park Map. The office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (we are closed for lunch between 12:30 - 1:30 pm).