Contact your bank to discuss the problem charges with them.  If this does not resolve the issue, go to the Students' Union advice team where staff will help you draft a letter to ask for the charges to be refunded. 
If the bank charges are as a result of ongoing financial difficulties you may wish to apply to the Student Hardship Fund