A postgraduate student can apply to the student hardship fund. However the fund cannot be used to meet the cost of tuition fees and it is assumed that postgraduate students have made provision for a basic level of financial support.

Postgraduates (normally domiciled in the UK) on a part-time course with a low income, may be eligible to apply to the Revis fund for help towards the cost of tuition fees. 
For more information go to the support funds and postgraduate university funds webpages.