There are a range of opportunities organised by Chaplaincy to help you meet other international students regardless of whether you have any faith or not.
- Cameo – Christian women welcome partners of international students from any faith or culture to fortnightly meetings.
- Mosaic – Early afternoon meetings on Fridays during term time, for international women and their children.
- - weekly meetings in Lenton, Nottingham City Centre and at Sutton Bonington. All international students welcome.
- Trips for international students – trips to local and national paces of interest for all international students
- - For students, the Students’ Union Sports Clubs and Societies provide activities where you can meet students with similar interests.