This might be for a number of reasons, for instance:
- Your home School has not yet returned a recommendation.
- The marks have not been returned (e.g. you took your examinations overseas and the paper was late being returned).
- You were not in the UK when you took those modules (mobility/credit transfer modules will be entered later and actual marks can be accessed either through the Ningbo/Malaysia version of Blue Castle or from the institution at which you were studying).
- You are not a UK based student (although students on mobility from China and Malaysia will be able to see marks for the modules taken here).
- Your School has advised you of an earlier or later release date.