Your school should have notified you of any action they have taken as a result of a claim, but if they have not, you should contact them in the first instance. It might also be appropriate to appeal. You can find information on the appeals process here.

The Education Advisers in the Students’ Union offer help and advice if you are considering appealing or submitting late claims of extenuating circumstances. Contact details for this service are found online